Our client is an established and successful manufacturing company based in Durham. They are currently looking for an Artwork Coordinator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. This is a full time role Monday- Friday.
- The quality of the proof produced must be professional, clear and accurate.
- Any changes after initial proof must be actioned as soon as possible after the request.
- To makes sure all proofs are created within a 12-hour timescale
- All spelling and grammar on artwork must be triple checked, if incorrect on instruction double check with the Sales team or Artwork Manager.
- To measure any garments that need measuring for artwork proof/production.
- To use initiative and product knowledge to solve problems that may occur
- Liaising with production closely
- Making sure all artwork is ready for production at least three days ahead, after approval or as previous jobs.
- Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator is essential
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in adobe creative suite
- IT Skills is a MUST
- Experience in Microsoft packages and confident in calling customers
- Telephone manner is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to develop skills and to deal with different levels of staff
- Onsite parking
- Nice working environment
- Friendly team