PPC Strategist / Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: PPC Strategist
Position: Full Time, Permanent
They are looking for an intelligent and articulate individual who lives and breathes PPC to join the team and develop their PPC strategy.
Working on new business plans for both standalone PPC and as part of a wider channel mix, the desired candidate will be required to work within the Strategy & Planning team whilst closely collaborating with the New Business and Operational teams.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, strive for success and have a desire to lead innovative strategies. An entrepreneurial flair coupled with in depth industry experience is a must for this role along with the willingness to continue to learn new techniques and the latest developments. As PPC changes so frequently, a close relationship with all industry movements is a must, plus the ability to forecast based on changes to the landscape and the strategy in question.
The overall purpose of this role is to lead the strategy for new business pitches for the PPC channel. Responding to briefs in a creative, articulate and timely manner is essential, whilst going above and beyond with innovative strategies to wow potential clients.
The successful candidate will also be someone who wants to learn the skills required to plan and forecast for multiple digital channels, and who understands the position of PPC in the wider digital ecosystem. Over time, this role will develop to incorporate a number of digital disciplines, so the ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to expand their knowledge of digital marketing and play a key role within the Company's cross-channel media planning function.
- Work with the Channel Heads to lead and constantly refine the company's PPC strategy both as a standalone channel and within the multi-channel mix.
- Responding to briefs for PPC specifically, always looking for the most innovative ways to meet brand needs.
- Working as part of the new business team on responses to briefs, and, when required, delivering pitches for PPC.
- Forecasting, both as part of the new business process and for existing clients. Working with the tech team to develop in-house tools and technology to add sophistication to their PPC proposition.
- Building relationships with key third parties such as Google and Microsoft to ensure the Company are at the forefront of any developments in PPC. This includes attending events and taking speaking opportunities as they arise.
- Being an advocate for leading PPC strategy outside of the Company, including regular thought leadership.
- Working closely with the operational PPC team on client challenges, troubleshooting and innovating to improve performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- 2+ years of work experience within PPC, ideally in a strategic role
- Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and PPC specifically
- Demonstrable experience in creating new business proposals and pitching
- Experience in media planning
- Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint, plus Google slides
- An analytical mind with a proficiency in forecasting
- A proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to monitor search trends and recognise key areas for focus
- Highly organised and an ability to multitask
- Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card
- Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Share options following six months of employment
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Specialist, PPC, Senior PPC Manager, Biddable Manager, Senior Biddable Manager, Digital Marketing Officer, Direct Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, Digital Marketing Advisor, Online Marketing Manager, Communications Specialist, Communication Manager, SEO Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor will also be considered for this role.
Apply for PPC Strategist / Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly