My construction client is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for the commercial management of construction and building projects based in the North East. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of jobs valued up to GBP10m and be competent with JCT and NEC contracting.
Experience of design and build contracts, with relevant experience in value engineering of elements of the project is also desirable.
Reporting to the Senior QS you will be tasked with the following:
- Managing costs on several schemes as well as liaising with internal departments commercial teams.
- Undertaking costs value analysis including cost value reporting
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing works as they progress and agreeing final accounts;
- Managing and delegating to subordinates as required
- Compile programme-based cost to complete/project budgets
- Price up variations and obtain agreement with clients
- Carrying out financial cash flow and turnover forecasts on a regular basis.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.