ROLE PURPOSE SUMMARY
To be the principle HR contact at the Leyland site, working as part of the wider HR Team in providing guidance to line managers and employees on following Company policies and procedures, ensuring consistency of approach in HR Practice across the business.
ROLE SCOPE SUMMARY
Leyland with travel to other site(s) working flexibly to accommodate operational shift patterns on occasion. Proactively promoting and role modelling of Accrol core values.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (full Role Profile and Person Specification available on request)
• First point of call for HR generalist advice
• Supporting the payroll, pension and benefits process
• Production and analysis of people data
• Case management eg: employee relations, long term absence
• Support & drive the recruitment and onboarding processes to ensure a great candidate experience
• Coordinate key people management activities ensuring a fair and consistent approach
• Proactively support effective communication across the business
• Drive a consistent approach in the delivery of people processes
• Support in the roll out and delivery of policies, processes and HR/business projects
PERSON SPEC OVERVIEW
Are you a self-starter with a passion for delivering outcomes? Somebody who is able to effectively role model business values and is professional and proactive in their approach, with demonstrable experience of working in a fast pace environment? Are you highly organised with excellent attention to detail and able to challenge objectively, whilst working effectively with conflicting priorities and deadlines?
You will need a minimum CIPD qualification level 5 together with either CIPD level 7 or working towards, or relevant degree in HR.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly