We currently have an exciting opportunity in manufacturing at our Bromsgrove site for a Factory Cleaner working day shifts as follows: -
8.00am – 4.45pm Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 3.00pm Friday.
To assist with all cleaning activities within the factory and external areas ensuring the standards are met as outlined in the Quality Manuals.
Assist with cleaning activities in line with the cleaning specification and work schedules for all of the following areas:
- Cleaning of production areas ensuring that the factory is kept clean and tidy in all areas at all times, responsible for all external grounds keeping all areas litter picked and maintained to a high standard.
- Use of industrial cleaning machinery to keep floors cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
- Ensuring walkways remain clear of debris at all times.
- Use of telescopic cleaning equipment, to reach high level cleaning.
- Removal of waste in all areas to include canteen area to appropriate skips.
- Removal of recycling waste from all office areas.
- Use of compactor indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to adapt to working within a factory environment (dusty).
- Carry out cleaning tasks as requested by Team Leaders.
Qualification required for Job (minimum requirement)
Experience Required to do the Job. (minimum requirement)
Some experience with training to be provided.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly