Medical Scientific Advisor
The Scientific Advisor will assist in the development of, and conduct a variety of Scientific Affairs initiatives. The role will also provide technical/scientific consultation to both the Scientific and the commercial teams to ensure accuracy and compliance with the standard and local rules and regulations.
The client is present in 136 countries worldwide, a guarantee of internationally recognised quality. The achieved results are proof of an efficient strategy based on Research, Innovation and Internationalisation, along with the ability to recognize and meet the needs of physicians and patients alike.
- Attend scientific congresses and meetings to maintain therapy area knowledge and to develop/maintain relationships with external customers.
- Act as therapy area expert
- Provide scientific input & feedback on IIT proposals
- Advise on compliance issues, review materials to ensure all claims are substantiable by scientific data and are in accordance with the ABPI/IPHA Codes of Practice (for example those materials and arrangements related to advisory boards)
- Work collaboratively within the brand team to provide strategic scientific input into brand plans to develop an appropriate product strategy
- Take responsibility for the execution of the medical strategic plan
- Provide support to the Head of Medical Affairs in developing and implementing Medical Affairs' initiatives to support the needs of Menarini UK
Ensure training of staff to meet technical and medical needs of their roles
Develop scientific presentations (for example those for RML use, or educational materials)
- Medical / Pharmacy degree - UK registered Medic / Pharmacist
- MB ChB and/or MFPM
- 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience including medico-marketing and PV
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team working skills
- Good Knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
- Sound analytical skills
- Project and time management skills
- IT aptitude
6-7k car allowance