We are looking for talented Senior/Front-end Engineers to lead the design and implementation of the front-end of our transaction monitoring platform. They will take ownership for the technical guidance of the project – designing, planning and ensuring the best technologies and tools are used for the job.
Every day we look to tackle highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web-based applications that allow out growing list of international clients to detect and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing our Series B investment round of $30mln led by Index Ventures and tripling our revenue year-on-year, we’re growing fast and are looking for the best people to join us.
Fresh Thinkers – We’re big thinking, boundary breakers, providing innovative solutions not corporate fixers.
Problem Solvers – We’re constantly curious and instinctively clever, always striving to be faster and better.
People People – We’re the human side of risk and compliance, we care about the people behind the screens.
As front-end developers you will work on critical parts of our web applications. Taking ownership of your code is extremely important – you design it, build it, ship it and run it!
Key duties and responsibilities
• be responsible for designing and implementing the client-side of our cutting-edge anti money-laundering platform;
• work out clear and interesting ways of presenting complex and sophisticated numeric and qualitative data to decision makers;
• be in a role that includes technology and framework selection, architecture and implementation;
• collaborate closely with our product and design teams and back-end engineers; and
Skills, experience and qualifications required
We value those who take initiative and pride in their work and contribute to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above and must have:
• a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or other numerate field;
• the ability to build a client-side application to enterprise grade.
Closing date: 10 September 2019
Apply for Senior/Front-end Developers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly