Team Metro Account Manager
Field Based, Car Allowance
£18,000 - £22,00 a year
Due to success and growth of our Metro software solution, we are expanding our Account Management Team, Team Metro, and on the lookout for confident, people-persons to join us. This opportunity provides a big step up for individuals who want to grow out of their current environment and enjoy a challenging, fast moving environment travelling daily to meet organisations committed to improving their business..
The Team Metro role is dual-focused; requiring a strong, customer focused outlook and excellent communication skills, while also having a logical approach to problem solving. You will manage a variety of accounts, from a range verticals - Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare, and will be the dedicated point of contact for each - ensuring that regular and appropriate levels of communication are maintained, whilst identifying areas for increased production interaction. You will be their guide and mentor taking full responsibility for ensuring they use the Metro solutions effectively
With this being a field based role you will need to be a highly motivated individual, who is able to take responsibility for your own workload, whilst maintaining a collaborative relationship with the Business. The role is suited to those with experience in customer interaction and/or working in a Head Office environment.
- Take day to day ownership of the Management of allocated Customer Accounts.
- Regular Customer contact, account review and action management
- Review of Customer use of implemented Metro Modules, use / design of Homepages, Content, KPI's etc. The objective being to offer best practice guidance
- Gain understanding of Customer Business Objectives, in order that additional Metro modules can be proposed, offered and demonstrated where required.
- Generate new business opportunities within current allocated Customers
- Engage allocated Customers in discussions on product development requirements and initiatives.
- Complete standard Metro documentation re Change Requests in order that Metro Solution Experts can further define and size.
- Challenge customer objectives and reasoning in accordance with best practice of Metro software modules.
- Manage Customer expectations of product release timelines
- Assist Customers in understanding Product Release notes and provide guidance when applying to their own Business needs
- Acceptance Testing and progression to Production implementation. This also may include testing new releases of the product for your customers specific practices
Previous Account Management experience not required, though a background in Retail, Hospitality or Healthcare strongly preferred.
Driving licence essential
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly