Real Time Analyst
Are you a self-motivated, people orientated, and customer focussed individual looking for an excellent opportunity to advance your career? If you’re looking to join a rapidly growing business and a dynamic environment that enables new ideas, then this could be the role you’re looking for!
We’re looking for a Real Time Analyst to join our Operations team and support our business in delivering excellent customer service.
You’ll be joining us right at the start of our journey at an exciting period of change – we’re transforming our contact centre and developing our standards and practices for the future, and you’ll have a real opportunity to contribute to the overall improvement of the service we offer to our customers. What’s more, you’ll be joining a close knit and personable team that’s committed to developing and rewarding its people.
If you’re looking for a supportive environment that is committed to our core principle of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, if you enjoy a diverse working environment that empowers people to deliver good customer outcomes, and if you’re looking for a an opportunity to join a continually developing business and a collaborative team that helps build people for their future, then look no further, Shelby Finance could be your career destination of choice!
Benefits of joining us
In exchange, we offer competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 28 days annual holiday, increasing to 31 days after 2 years’ service and 33 days after 5 years’ service, option to buy holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme and regular incentives and more…But more importantly you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our Real Time Analyst
As a valued member of our Operations team, you will take care to ensure that we are servicing our customers in the best way possible, taking ownership for real-time management of resources to manage call wait times and unexpected call volumes and ultimately ensure the correct number of agents are available to deliver a fantastic outcome and experience for our customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Real-time monitoring of agent and campaign performance, and the production of detailed performance reporting.
- Live updating of agent schedules based around on the day requirements, while ensuring any impacts caused are mitigated.
- Communicating data in a meaningful format to various stakeholders, articulating requirements, expectations and desired outcomes.
- Analyse data, highlight key trends or issues, ensuring that any KPI’s that appear to be deviating from target on the day are quickly communicated.
- Contribute to all of areas of the operation, assisting them to achieve KPI’s and service levels, through affective real time monitoring
- Contribute to the department’s success of achieving service level targets by maximising agent time available to work on the different work streams through affective real time monitoring.
- Contribute ideas for the overall improvement of the service we offer to customers
What we’re looking for in our Real Time Analyst
You will be a passionate, motivated and proactive individual, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a contact centre environment. You will have excellent relationship building skills and will take pride in ensuring exceptional standards of customer service. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Analytical and pragmatic approach, with the ability to interpret and present complex data
- Excellent influencing and relationship building / interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressured, ever changing environment.
- Ability to identify the best course of remedial action to support service delivery
- Experience tracking and reporting service performance
- Knowledge of the relevant Regulatory requirements including OFCOM rule and guidance, FCA principles and Data Protection legislation
About Shelby Finance
Shelby Finance is a subsidiary of Morses Club PLC and encapsulates our online diversification strategy and is home to our successful brand Dot Dot loans. With some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Shelby Finance Limited is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Real Time Analyst, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!