Business Development Manager Telecoms (OTE £40k)
Business Development Manager – Telecoms (OTE £40k)
Bridgnorth, Shropshire (OFFICE BASED)
Airtime Solutions is a leading independent provider of telecoms solutions. For over ten years, we’ve used our expertise and industry knowledge to reduce customers’ costs and maximise their communications capabilities.
Due to on-going growth, we are now seeking a Business Development Manager to join our friendly team based in Bridgnorth, which is easily commutable from Dudley, Telford, Shrewsbury, Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Wolverhampton.
- Salary of up to £33,000 DOE
- Commission/Bonus (OTE £40,000+)
- Monday – Friday hours only (no weekend working!)
- Company social events
- Relaxed and fun work environment
- Dress down Friday with occasional early finishes
- 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Joining an upbeat and lively company with over a decade of market success, you’ll have the chance to utilise your telecoms expertise and relationship or consultative sales skills to maximise your potential and fulfil your ambitions.
Located it the beautiful Shropshire countryside, our offices will be a welcome change of scenery for those accustomed to concrete jungles. What’s more, there is a superb commission structure and benefits package on offer, as well as excellent career prospects, so you’ll be well rewarded for your efforts.
So, if you want to drive our current and future success whilst vastly increasing your skill-set – apply now!
As a Business Development Manager, you will represent Airtime Solutions, selling and advertising a range of cutting-edge telecoms solutions.
Specifically, you will:
- Close deals over the telephone using short selling cycles
- Prospect for new business to SMEs and sole traders
- Hit call time and volume targets
- Be a responsible, accountable and consistent performer
Interested? To be considered as a Business Development Manager, you will need:
- Previous experience in the telecoms sector
- Experience of following a relationship and/or consultative sales system and closing sales on the day
- Previous success in making B2B and/or B2C sales over the telephone
- To demonstrate great cold calling techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- To be motivated by results
We would be interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of BDM, Sales Executive, Sales Account Manager, Sales Manager, Telecoms Sales Manager, Relationship Manager, or New Business Development Manager.
Webrecruit and Airtime Solutions are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Business Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.