Lead Electrical Engineer - Essex/London
My client is a well run, well established, electrical and air conditioning contractor based in Chelmsford in Essex.
They undertake various electrical works in and around the Essex and Central London area and have big plans for the coming years, this will mean expansion. They can count some very well known companies as clients and continue to provide a great service across the industry.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for an Lead Electrical Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering in and around the London area and into Essex
- Providing service, maintenance and testing on fixed wiring, CCTV, emergency lighting, etc.
- Also signing off wiring and testing and the occasional site survey and quote
- Working with clients such as large offices and developers in the city
- A solid electrical background
- 17th/18th edition and testing and inspection certificates needed
- Living in the Essex/North East London area to be able to go to London as well as their office in Chelmsford in Essex when needed
- Experience and knowledge in electrical regulations needed as well good attention to detail
- 33-36k basic salary
- Van, Tablet computer to write reports, phone
- 20 days holiday (also 8 bank holidays)
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
please call me (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.