Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer - Oxfordshire
My client is a well established, Thames Valley based air conditioning and refrigeration contractor that specialise in installation, service, maintenance and repair on cooling equipment. They have been running for well over 20 years and can boast some very well known clients on their patch. Engineers stay with this company for a long time as there are some great opportunities for overtime and also internal progression.
They are recruiting an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer, you will be:-
- Providing service, maintenance, and breakdown on commercial air conditioning and refrigeration equipment - 80% air conditioning
- Working on splits, multi splits, VRV, VRF, small water chillers (up to about 200kw), walk in cold rooms, fridges and freezers
- Covering the Thames Valley area in the M4/M40 corridor - Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire
- 32-34k basic depending on experience
- Door to door travel pay
- Plenty of overtime available, call out rota
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Van, phone, fuel card, benefits (including private healthcare and pension)
- Service and maintenance experience on commercial air conditioning and refrigeration - splits, VRV, VRF, cold rooms etc.
- Ideally be biased on the air conditioning side but this is not essential
- Living in or around the Thames Valley, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire areas ideally but anywhere along the M40 corridor would be considered
- Valid F-Gas certificate
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.