Inside Sales Rep Support 2
Job Title: Inside Sales Rep
Job Duration: 9 Months
Job Location: Uxbridge, UK
Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned region or account. Increases renewal sales for assigned region or account(s). Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's various products and maintenance contracts. Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications. Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements. Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements. Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
The essential responsibilities of the Inside Service Sales Representatives are:
- To work with the channel partners and/or directly with the customers over the telephone to detect, develop, and manage sales opportunities
- First point of contact within the sales organization for the existing customers when they call client with queries related to their installed base and service renewals.
- Upselling and Cross-selling to expand within the existing accounts through proactive outbound calling
- Customer installed base qualification through identifying the customer need, and creating opportunities for:
- Service Upgrades
- Service Renewal Options
- Identify proper entitlements and uplifts
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Organized and able to follow department processes and work flow.
- Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in a technical and non-technical way.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyse it to help customer make buying decisions.
Foreign language is preferred (eg Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Nordic languages, etc.)