Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Technician to join their team on a temporary basis. The role of Accounts Technician will give the opportunity to work with high skilled professional and help to provide clients with important accounting solutions for them.
Salary will be dependant on experience.
The Role: This will be a varied Accounts Technician role; responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Assisting with general financial system maintenance and support
- Completing any reconciliations
- Identifying and correct miscodes
- Completing and processing journals
- Importing files and reconciling
- Setting users up on the system
- Analysing data
Candidate Specification: For this position we ae seeking applications from candidates with;
- AAT qualification desirable but not essential, or previous experience of working within a Finance Role.
- Strong IT skills to include Excel are required along with the ability to analyse and sort large volumes of data
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Experiene of Oracle would be desirable
- Team Player, proactive, flexible in their approach to work and able to communicate effectively with a range of people
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, and you are actively seeking a temporary contract, please submit your CV today.
Apply for Accounts Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly