We are seeking a motivated and passionate Onsite Manager to join our Winner Recruitment team in Warrington. We are looking for an enthusiastic manager to lead a strong, efficient and professional recruitment operation, to ensure the effective delivery of labour to our contract.
Base Location: Warrington
Working week:Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00 with on call, rotated
Working hours: circa 40 hours per week.
You will need to have worked within recruitment and ideally based onsite with a client however additional training will be provided.. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, progressive, supportive team.
Key responsibilities as our Site Manager include:
- Daily assessment of volume requirements, forecasting, and planning upcoming recruitment campaigns
- Ensuring KPIs are met including fulfillment rates, absence, attrition and client process compliance - whilst providing continuous improvement strategies
- Ability to deep dive key metrics and provide feedback and solutions to the client
- Excel at being a team leader with proven experience of leading a team
- Natural aptitude for maintaining key client relationships - able to enhance Winner and client relationship to ensure 1st class delivery of service
- As Site Manager you will oversee the new starter induction process and documentation requirements
- Responsible for verifying payroll on a weekly basis
- Ready to take on a site with high volumes of workers during peak times.
What we are looking for in our Site Manager:
- Strong desire for continuous improvement and a desire to succeed
- Ability to multi-task in a target driven and fast paced organisation whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and people skills - with a natural ability to lead a team
- Highly organised and can work effectively under pressure
- You will have a passionate and driven attitude
- The ability to use your initiative to overcome obstacles.
In return we can offer a salary of GBP25,000, up to GBP30,00 with bonuses, company laptop and mobile phone.