Business Development Executive/Account Manager/Sales Executive
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus commission OTE £40,000
Position: Full Time, Permanent (42 hours per week)
The Company is a rapidly expanding organisation who supply and deliver fuel, oil and lubricants. They have a base of valuable customers who order high volumes of product regularly and they need a committed and friendly individual to help to maintain their accounts and loyalty with them.
The Fuelbox is a UN approved 20 litre bag in box Red Diesel/Gas Oil fueling system. It contains a specially formulated additive system 10-Plus, which achieves outstanding performance over conventional Red Diesel/Gas Oil. They now have over 800 stockists nationwide and are rapidly growing every month. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to get on board with a new and innovative product!
Grow the companies Fuelbox Business, through account management, direct customer visits, exhibitions and seeking out new opportunities.
- Ensuring customer retention by constant management of ordering patterns
- Account manage all current Fuelbox stockist ensuring they always re-order, have all the promotional items they need and have a key contact at the company
- Manage and maintain entire Fuelbox customer base by ensuring all bucket lists are constantly kept up-to-date with relevant information including last order date, last contacted date, products order, other products use
- Outbound Courtesy Calls to all customers, needs to happen weekly or monthly depending on customer size if customer regularly orders over e-mail. Calls and notes organised via dynamics
- Outbound sales calls to all customers to optimise accounts (all products, sites etc.) or in reaction to changes in sales patterns, positive or negative
- Hit sales targets
- Seek out new Fuelbox stockist opportunities by calling none-ordering stockists on the bucket list, fact find as much information as you can and pass to Fuelbox team leader to close
- Plan visits and ensure all follow-ups are completed in a timely manner
- Attend trade/training days where required
- Implementation of new customers passed over from telesales to ensure they are fully integrated as a company's customers and monitor repeat orders monthly
- Management of customer pricing and margin
- Upselling across all product lines
- Outgoing calls
- Existing Fuelbox Growth
- New Fuelbox Growth
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Prior experience of working with a sales role preferable
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Believes in and exhibits good customer care
- Written and oral communication skills
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Competent in Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive, determination and ownership of role
What's on offer?
- £18000 - £20000 per annum + commission OTE £40,000
- A convenient work location next to Harlow train station
- Quarterly staff outing (if you hit target)
- Extra day A/L (if you hit target)
- Daily and monthly incentives including a prize wheel, time bank, office breakfast / lunch
- 20 days A/L + 1 extra day of A/L for every year of service up to 25 A/L days
- Employee of the month
- Recommend a friend policy (£250 if friend passes probation)
- Suggestion box (£50 if your suggestion gets taken on)
- A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and Christmas social events
- Christmas hamper for all staff
- Private Pension available
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Business Development Executive, New Business Developer, Customer Relations Manager, Account Management, Client Relationship Manager, New Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Consultant, Product Specialist, Account Executive, Sales Executive, Sales, Key Sales, Business Plan, Client Sales, Client Relationship, Experienced Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Client Support, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Lead Generation, Business Development Executive, Business Development, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, External Sales Person, Customer Service, Customer Representative, Sales Specialist, BDM, Lead Development Executive may be considered for this role.
Apply for Business Development Executive/Account Manager/Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly