Woodland Vale Residential Home, Torrington, North Devon EX38 8DN
£18,426 - £19,171 pro rata.
Permanent, part time, various hours
Do you agree that people living with dementia deserve a happy, safe and worthwhile life?
Can you make time to ensure people feel they really matter?
Woodland Vale Residential Home, supporting up to 20 people living with Dementia, strives to ensure that people living here are supported to live a good life.
We need someone:
- to deliver personal care, serving meals & assisting some people to eat their meals, engaging people living here in daily activities, laundry, accurate evidencing of care & support given;
- with knowledge of how their standards work in a residential social care environment is an advantage as we are regulated by CQC;
- who is excited by any opportunity for developments and possibilities in improving the lives of people living with dementia;
- with a good standard of literacy and numeracy to ensure accurate records leading to consistency of care;
- who is confident in the use of technology, e.g. information technology and electronic communication;
- and who uses health and safety and risk management to support, not hinder how people want to live their lives.
Please note: this role involves shift work including weekends & evenings, please call for more details.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
For the full job description and to apply, please visit
Closing date: 23/09/19.