Purchasing Coordinator / Procurement Coordinator
Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator
Salary: Competitive with bonus, private health, pension
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Group are a growing worldwide technical distribution company based in their new Head Office in Shefford, Bedfordshire.
With over 50 years experience in the Defence, Aerospace, Food processing, Medical Equipment & Devices, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Motorsport, Automotive, Logistics & General Manufacturing.
They're looking for an experienced full time Purchasing Co-ordinator to manage the purchasing for standard and customer specific items.
- Manage supplier, ordering process and negotiation.
- Ensure that the inventory is managed for those lines falling under your responsibility, both through the procurement process and the discontinuation process.
- To prioritise and maximise cost effective shipments and consolidations.
- Liaise with the QA Manager as required to report on delivery issues.
- Manage Logistics
- Work within the departmental procedures and Instructions.
About your knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Purchasing processes, including negotiation.
- Knowledge of Import/Export shipping and documentation an advantage
- IT skills, Office (Excel to medium / high standard), Email and Internet
- Self-Management skills (including time management & prioritisation).
- Hands on and flexible attitude
- Attention to detail
- Health & Safety conscious.
- A qualification and/or some experience in a Purchasing & Logistics role preferred.
What the company provide:
- Initial on job training (approx. 3 months) to ensure familiarity with products and processes
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of; Procurement Support Adviser, Procurement Administrator, Assistant Procurement Officer, Procurement Officer, Buyer, Purchasing and Stock Coordinator, Stock Controller, Stock Coordinator, Stock Purchaser, Quality Assurance, Commercial Buyer, Commercial Purchaser, Procurement Advisor, Purchaser, Procurement Agent, Purchasing, Procurement Administrator, Procurement Assistant, Procurement Operations, Buyer and Assistant Procurement will be considered for this role.
Apply for Purchasing Coordinator / Procurement Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly