Charity Shop Support Manager
Cards for Good Causes is the UK’s largest multi-charity Christmas card organisation. With a heritage dating back to 1959, we sell cards on behalf of more than 250 national and local charities via a network of over 300 shops across the UK. We are currently going through an exciting period of change as we look to the future and are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Charity Shop Support Manager to oversee the management of a small group of shops in South Wales.
The ideal candidate will need:
• Retail management experience (ideally in the Charity Sector)
• An understanding of working with volunteers
• Strong people management skills
• Good IT and Computer skills including Word and Excel
• Strong organisational skills
• Use of car/clean driving licence (mileage allowance paid)
• Experience of multisite management is desirable but not essential
The role is home based and fixed term September – January, three days a week September – December and one day a week in January.