Project Manager - Operations
Project Manager – Operations
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organisations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
When it comes to medical devices, our mission is to ensure patient safety while supporting timely access to global medical device technology. We strive to set the global standard in thorough, responsive, predictable conformity assessments, evaluations, and certifications.
We’re now seeking a Project Manager to lead, manage and support project work within our Medical Device operations in order to facilitate on-going improvement and success.
- Salary of up to £47,000 per annum
- Bonus (15 percent of salary)
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
If you’re a project professional with experience of supporting process and/or system improvements, this is a fantastic new challenge that will see you collaborating with global colleagues to meet the needs of a growing and ever-changing business.
We’re the leaders in standards for all types of business process and technical device, so you know when you join us, you’ll be embarking on a career move that will see you working at the forefront of your specialism.
In this vital role, you'll be part of team that is key to the operational success of the Regulatory Services Stream. Utilising your skill-set, you'll work to develop and improve our processes and ways of working, enabling us, and your career, to thrive.
As a Project Manager, you will lead the implementation, management, and co-ordination of BSI medical device projects covering process improvements and those stemming from regulatory changes.
Liaising with international colleagues, you will analyse and identify areas for improvement to initiate and deliver change and increase efficiency of processes and services.
Providing essential project reporting to the Client Service Leadership Team, your role will also involve:
- Writing and maintaining project documentation, process maps and work instructions
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing requests from across the Regulatory Services Stream
- Regularly communicating project statuses and managing stakeholder expectations/concerns
- Liaising with teams to support the wider development of projects and initiatives
- Reporting and analysing on group performance against KPIs
- Building a strong understanding of Medical Regulations and changes within the Regulatory Services stream
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Experience supporting process and/or system improvements on projects
- Previous experience of adapting to new business systems with ease
- Strong knowledge of data analytics
- The ability to communicate and articulate complex technical data
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel for reporting
- IT proficiency (particularly in MS Office Suite)
- A bachelor’s degree or a solid foundation of experience within regulatory services such as, pharma, life sciences, food or the oil and gas industry
Although not essential, knowledge of SAP and Crystal reporting would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Regulatory Project Manager, PM, Implementation Project Manager, Change Project Manager, Project Team Lead, Project Team Manager or Operations Project Manager.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.