Duration of role: Permanent/Full time
Reporting to: Operations Director
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a contracts specialist to join the Kingspan Energy team in Holywell. The main focus of the role is to manage the contracts entered into by Kingspan Energy and to manage the administrative members of the team to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of rooftop solar PV projects within the UK & Ireland.
Kingspan Insulated Panels, part of the Kingspan Group Plc, are global leaders in the innovation, design, manufacture and supply of high quality insulated roof, wall and facade systems for the construction industry. These systems are key to achieving lifetime energy efficient and low carbon (CO2) buildings.
• Manage the role of Business Administrator.
• Set up and maintain a contracts register.
• To liaise with customers and main contractors proactively to ensure that construction contracts and supporting documentation are received when required.
• Draft standard form Kingspan Energy contracts including O&M Contracts, NDAs and Minor Works Sub-Contracts.
• Assist in the agreement of various contracts relating to the design, installation, testing, operation and maintenance of rooftop solar PV systems and to monitor such contracts to ensure prompt invoicing and timely payment of invoices.
• Draft, circulate and agree EPC and O&M contract call off orders for repeat Kingspan Energy customers. Check that the correct technical specification is attached to any such EPC call off orders.
• Check and amend (as necessary) any construction contracts received from repeat customers where the form of contract has been agreed. Check that the correct technical specification is attached to any such construction contract.
• Support the operational team managing receipt of all consents and approvals including DNO applications, building regulation approvals, planning permissions and Ofgem REGO accreditation.
• Arrange for the signature of all contracts and other documents by directors, circulating all executed documents as appropriate.
• Maintain a record of insurance information and request renewal information for sub-contractors and consultants.
• Manage stock usage to reduce costs and optimise stock turnaround.
• Manage SAP and financial queries, for example, questions regarding retentions, stock or invoices.
• Communicate with key personnel and customers as required to ensure that customer service is delivered effectively and consistently. Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
• Manage the handling of customer complaints/issues.
• Provide weekly & monthly contract reporting to the Operations Director.
• Manage annual business accreditation renewals as and when required.
• Any other tasks and assistance as directed/required by the Operations Director.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience
• 2-3 years SAP experience.
• Previous experience of working within an office/internal sales environment.
• Experience of working in construction or similar industry.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe and SAP.
• Be highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative, be highly motived, and goal driven with a can do attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external customers.
• Ideally previous experience of working in a fast paced Customer Service/Order Processing type role.
• The ability to work well as part of a team.
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Please click apply to send CV
Apply for Contracts Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly