Trainee Smart Meter Installer
Smart Meter Installer Training Opportunity
We're on a journey and we'd like you to join us on it! Morrison Data Services are offering you the opportunity to train as a fully qualified Smart Metering Engineer.
- Are you looking for a change in career?
- Are you confident working with the general public?
- Do you have a positive and can-do attitude?
- Have you ever wanted to have the opportunity to train in an engineering role with career prospects?
- Do you live in one of the following postcodes; BS, BA, EX, PL, TA, TQ, TR?
No previous Smart metering experience is required! We're looking for quick learners and individuals who are willing to go above and beyond for our customers.
Earn while you learn! We're rolling out an apprenticeship scheme, that's fully funded and offers you the chance to join a 12 month learning programme, which incorporates a 22 week intense initial training course. You'll be working with us as a permanent, Trainee Smart Metering Engineer.
You'll start with completing a basic functional skills course and go on to gain a Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering. The training will take place in one of our regional centres and you will be expected to stay away for training sessions on a week by week basis (accommodation and travel expenses are paid for).
During your training your will receive a salary of GBP20,000, which will increase to GBP22,500 in your initial days of solo installation.
Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship, your salary will rise to GBP29,033. In addition to this you will be eligible for performance and safety related bonuses. If you stay with us for more than 18 months, we'll also reward your loyalty with an additional payment of GBP2000!
Additional benefits include
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Company van/Fuel Card
- Tools and PPE, Company phone/ tablet