Here at Tinies Middlesex and North London we are a well-established company who have had continual yearly financial growth. Due to this a new opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Assistant to join our team. The position is to work within the childcare industry helping staff to find suitable employment.
This is a candidate focused position and will be to help new and existing candidates along their candidate journey
As a Recruitment Assistant, you will be joining a dynamic, friendly and dedicated team who specialise in placing quality candidates within various childcare positions including both the Nanny and Nursery industry.
The key focus of this position is to source candidates for open job vacancies we have.
As a Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible for -
- Sourcing quality candidates for live vacancies across the Middlesex and London areas
- Being highly proactive by utilising available resources including job adverts, job boards, social media, marketing and in house databases
- Consistently having a proactive approach in attracting quality candidates in the market
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring your provide a good level of vacancy briefing to gauge interest
- Ability to gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy and promoting the culture of our clients to candidates
- Arranging interviews with clients for their open vacancies
- Discussing with clients the experience of suitable candidates we have available
- Updating and maintaining in house system at all times
- Having a consultative approach and being the main point of contact for candidates
Requirements for a Recruitment Assistant, you will have -
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills and a friendly approach
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, on own initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent level of IT and administrative skills
- The desire to help people find work
- Ability to deliver results at short notice by being highly proactive
This role offers on the job training, basic salary and bonuses aswell as career progression.
Due to the high level of applications we often receive, if you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume your application was unsuccessful.