Supply Chain Manager / Logistics Manager / Warehouse Manager
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent (37 hours per week)
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and its operations, in order to ensure products and services are purchased at the best possible price and then distributed on time and in full, as efficiently as possible.
They play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining good relationships with key suppliers and distributors.
- Managing the end to end supply chain of all raw materials, products and services
- To ensure products and parts stocks are maintained and managed to meet the changing demands & needs of the business. Calculating stock levels and creating efficiencies
- To ensure on-time and in-full, fulfilment of spares and machine orders to customers and internal departments
- Supplier relationship management of a variety of suppliers
- Assist in the production of regular reports and statistics to define progress and present results to company management
- Provide regular information and an auditable trail, containing statistics, to define progress made
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5 years
- Good working knowledge and experience in logistics and warehousing.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What They Offer You:
They will provide full product training at their Hitchin and Barcelona offices. You will be a member of a strong, supportive team. In addition to this they offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Supply Chain Manager, Distribution Manager, Senior Supply Chain Officer, Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Supply Chain Planner, Buying Project Manager, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Head of Procurement, Senior Procurement Advisor, Purchaser, Assistant Procurement Officer, Buying Executive will be considered for this role.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager / Logistics Manager / Warehouse Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly