Training Lead - Medical Devices
Training Lead - Medical Devices
Home Based (with occasional travel to Milton Keynes and frequent trips to sites to deliver training)
If you have a strong understanding of IVD medical devices and worldwide medical device regulations, this is an incredible opportunity to create a high-performing global team who will make a real impact on the medical device industry.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
When it comes to medical devices, our mission is to ensure patient safety while supporting timely access to global medical device technology. We strive to set the global standard in thorough, responsive, predictable conformity assessments, evaluations, and certifications.
We’re currently looking for a Training Lead to join our Regulatory Services Division and ensure our IVD (in vitro diagnostics) Team have an expert level understanding of medical device regulations, including IVDR.
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Bonus (15 percent of salary)
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
Our teams help businesses across the world to achieve excellence and deliver cutting-edge medical solutions that are safe and compliant. It’s imperative that our staff have the knowledge to determine whether products meet quality standards and adhere to industry regulations. That’s where you come in.
We pride ourselves on setting the industry benchmark and invest significantly in our teams to ensure that our people have the best possible opportunity to deliver an excellent service and progress their careers.
You’ll embark on a comprehensive induction and will receive ongoing support to enable you to share your expertise, strengthen your training skills and make a real impact on a globally operating team.
As the Training Lead, you will deliver training on IVD medical devices and medical device regulations, including IVDR, to BSI staff.
In this important role, you’ll manage, co-ordinate and facilitate CPD (Continuous Professional Development) activities for employees. Specifically, you’ll:
- Deliver IVDD, IVDR, SM and TS training to staff
- Mentor and coach team members
- Co-ordinate training relating to internal procedural changes, changes to device-specific critical standards and common specifications
- Manage the Learning Management System
- Support the new starter onboarding process
To join us as a Training Lead, you’ll need:
- Experience in the application of quality management systems in the medical devices sector
- In-depth knowledge of IVD medical devices and medical device regulations worldwide
- A BSc degree in a discipline relating to IVD or medical device manufacture, such as biochemistry, biomedical sciences or biological sciences (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills which engage, motivate and inspire
Previous training experience would be beneficial, as would a formal professional management qualification.
Other organisations may call this role Medical Devices Training Lead, IVD Training Lead, Medical Devices Training Manager, Regulatory & Compliance Training Manager, Medical Device Compliance Lead or IVDR Compliance Manager.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Training Lead, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.