We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Supervisor within our Volkswagen Dealership in Loughborough.
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking for a new challenge to utilise their skills across all areas of the accounting function.
Your previous experience will demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
• Overall responsibility for banking, sales and purchase ledgers and petty cash
• Ad-hoc payments (CHAPS/BACS/cheques) - collation and review of all relevant paperwork for authorisation
• Nominal ledger - posting bank, intercompany and other nominal ledger journals
• Produce, distribute and follow-up reports for the management team
• Ensuring Accountant queries are followed up in a timely manner
What we are looking for:
• Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Have sound knowledge and ability in double entry and reconciliations
• AAT qualified/part qualified or qualified by experience
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
• Excellent communication skills with financial and non-financial members of staff
• A self-starting, willing and responsible individual
Previous motor trade experience and use of ADP would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
To apply, please visit the website