7 days left
- Full Time
Fixed Term Maternity Cover
For over 20 years the Hospice has run a weekly lottery to raise money to help fund the care we provide to local people. The money raised from the weekly lottery draw and other similar activities such as seasonal raffles and scratch cards has grown over the years and now exceeds £1.5m pa.
We are looking to recruit someone to lead the team and implement strategies to ensure lottery participation grows year on year in line with our business plan.
Our people make the difference to all we achieve, we have a great team and you could be part of this terrific organisation – opportunities may exist beyond the fixed term contract for the right candidate.
- A track record of managing people
- Experience of raising money and/or achieving income targets
- Delivered a business plan
- Produced marketing materials
- Business or Management higher
- Deliver a £1.5 million income & expenditure budget
- Lead, develop & inspire a team
- Ensure attention to detail & processes in all working practises
- Adhere to a strict governance & compliance environment
What we can offer you?
- Fixed Term 12 month maternity cover
- Salary: Circa £26,000
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Location: DMH Hospice
- Competitive Holiday
- Pension Scheme + many more benefits
Closing Date: Mon 26th August 2019 – 10.00am
Interview & Assessment: Thu 29th August 2019
Are you interested?
Please click apply to visit website
Registered Charity No: 1071613
Company No: 03615904