My client is looking for a Receptionist to join their busy team on a permanent basis
The Role: This will be a highly varied role, the postholder will be responsible for meeting and greeting visitors, handling telephone calls and directing queries as appropriate. To provide general administrative support as directed by the Reception Manager
Main duties will include but not limited to
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Welcoming visitors
- Receive and prioritise incoming telephone calls, dealing with them appropriately including recording and distributing messages
- Provide administrative and secretarial support, word-processing correspondence, updating and extracting computer information.
- Ensure customer complains are dealt with a timely manner and any promises are followed and communicated to the department and the guest.
- Ensure handovers are completed between shifts passing on information regarding guest complaints and any outstanding issues
- To support the Head of Department in all aspects of reception duties
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the General Manager
- To provide accurate bills from the PMS System
- Monitor and reconcile all credit card payments through the PDQ to Opera
Candidate Specification: We are seeking applications from candidates with significant experience including IT literate including the use of Microsoft Programmes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of Opera (desirable)
- High level of customer care skills, face to face, by telephone or electronic communication
- Organised, systematic and sales oriented
- Reception and Administrative skills
- Possess knowledge of the hotel and tourism industry
This vacancy involves being rostered for 40 hours per week working early, mid and late shifts.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV to Cornwall Staff Agency today.
Apply for Hotel Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly