Job Title: South Bristol Youth Project Coordinator
Salary: £24,480 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract type/term: Permanent
Summary of the role
South Bristol Youth are seeking a full-time, year-round Project Coordinator to join their team. The role requires the successful candidate to:
- To ensure the smooth coordination and delivery of the Unlocking Potential programme and to create effective relationships and communication with the school staff and pastoral staff in all SBY schools and external agencies
- To fulfil a mentor role by providing group support and one to one support to young people on the Unlocking Potential programme
- To contribute to other SBY programmes
- To create and manage large scale events to improve parental and community engagement
- To deliver Public Speaking Training to students across secondary schools (training will be provided)
- To evaluation and report on the outcomes of the Unlocking Potential programme and other activities.
The successful candidate will: be able to motivate and support and mentor young people and coordinate large-scale projects; have strong organisational and communication skills; be able to drive (or use alternative means of travel to various destinations) and work flexibly from home; be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, well regarded and forward-thinking organisation.
To apply please download the application documents, complete, and return by email. A CV will not be accepted on its own; however, applicants are welcome to include one with an application if desired.
The closing date for applications is 23:59 on Sunday 25 August 2019 with interviews planned for Monday 02 September 2019.
South Bristol Youth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people: an enhanced DBS check and children’s barred list check will be undertaken prior to confirming the appointment of the successful candidate.
South Bristol Youth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Registered Charity Number: 1151057
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly