Salary: £37,849 - £40,760 pro rata (actual £30,688 - £33,049)
Permanent, part time, 30 hours per week
Bideford, North Devon
TTVS is a charity that supports carers, young carers, people with mental health difficulties and older people in Torridge and across North Devon. We also work with over 300 community groups, helping them to get started, flourish and grow and our Volunteer Centre is accredited through Volunteering England. We are supported by a wide range of local and national funders, with an annual budget of over £500,000.
The Trustees of TTVS are now looking for an exceptional person to join our team as Chief Executive.
We need someone who can:
- Provide leadership and overall management of the charity
- Analyse and manage budgets and accounts
- Prepare high quality funding bids and tenders
- Prepare business plans
Our ideal candidate will be able to offer:
- Demonstrable experience in a senior position within a charity / not for profit organisation
- Successful fundraising and contract management experience
- Strong financial skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be part of our team and work with a charity that provides essential support to those who need it most, we would like to hear from you.
Please download an application pack from www.torridgecvs.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for completed applications is 11am on the closing date.
Closing date: 02/09/19.