Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Outreach 3 Way is part of dimensions, one of the country's largest not-for-profit supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs We are recruiting for Support Workers and Waking Nights in Worthing on a full-time or part-time basis.
Whether you have worked in the healthcare, mental health, autism, with challenging behaviour or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning and coaching, this could be the career for you. Dimensions recruit against values and not previous experience.
As a valued support worker, you'll be helping people you support to live the individual life they want, ensuring they have choice and control over the planning and delivery of their support. We are looking for ambitious individuals of a caring nature to work for an award winning company where we promote independence in a supportive environment.
The Role will involve
- Helping people to live the individual life they want.
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose.
- Helping people to maintain relationships with family and friends.
- Supporting people with their medication.
- Supporting with personal care.
- Supporting people to various activities such as swimming, theatre trips, football matches and lunches out.
- Encouraging, supporting and teaching to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure.
We believe anyone has the potential to be a great support worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values, respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity-that's why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Dee Caulcutt on .
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.