Due to continued growth this leading Contracting Accountancy firm is looking to expand its team in North London. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients effectively and efficiently ensuring that the service we provide exceeds the company and client expectations,
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations.
- General administration duties.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Taking on and managing new clients.
- Growing the business through referrals.
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation.
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
- Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
- Experience within an accountancy practice.
- Previously been responsible for managing a portfolio of clients.
- Part-qualified/Qualified accountant (ACCA/AAT) or equivalent commercial experience.
- Very good communications skills and has the ability to build excellent relationships