Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant, Midlands, GBPCompetitive
Award winning Business Travel Management agency that specialises in the Film & Media industry is looking for a GDS Trained Travel Consultant that possess excellent communication and customer service skills. This exciting and growing company is looking for a Travel professional that has a passion for travel, is able to handle complex itineraries and go the extra mile to offering a personal service.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
- Booking all travel arrangements for a wide variety of travellers including VIP's
- Be aware of client's travel budgets and offering the best deals and routing possible
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Process amendments, cancellations and schedule changes in a timely but efficient manner
- Monitor and Manage GDS queues and provide support when required
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant role are as follows:
- Extensive Travel industry experience working in a busy office environment
- Strong knowledge of GDS systems such as Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus or Worldspan
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Team Player, Flexible, Adaptable and able to prioritise
- Takes ownership of duties and always goes the extra mile ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Strong Negotiator and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced Computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and use of the internet)
- Strong analytical skills, a creative flare and logical thinking to reach a solution
To apply for the Business Travel Consultant role please click on the link below or contact Prospects4Corporate Travel on
Please visit our website where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Prospects4Corporate Travel Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy & we are committed to equal opportunities for all our candidates.