Business Development Manager / Networker
Networker - Benefits
- GBP25-35K basic
- Car allowance
My client is a market-leading workplace specialist, offering fit out, design and workplace consultancy throughout the UK. They have a fantastic opportunity for a Networker who will be responsible for generating new business and developing opportunities within the business.
Networker - About the role
The Business Development Manager will specialise in networking sales and will be responsible for identifying revenues through sourcing and introducing opportunities from the following channels:
- Commercial property agents
- New trading companies
- Third Party referral agencies
- Networking Groups / Forums
Networker - Responsibilities:
- To generate new business leads from existing agent relationships, maintain and account manage these relationships improving on the quality of lead received, information shared, and business acquired from these relationships.
- To identify new markets within the Southern territory using historical data based on the amount and quality of space transacted.
- Territory will cover the South of Cambridge, London, South East and South West
- To seek out agent relationships with whom you are able to gain qualified business leads within these new locations and account manage accordingly.
- To identify "key" referral channels and qualitative information within each territory identifying the propensity to purchase from the client
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally you will have a background in the design and build, interiors or furniture industry. This is not essential however as comprehensive training will be given.
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role and are keen to take on a new challenge, please apply now.