Salary: 30K - 35K + excellent benefits
Location: Central London
Our client is a revolutionary skin care group and are now looking for an experience Credit Controller to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring Business Partners accounts
- Utilising pro-active collections techniques to collect debt / late payments
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies and disputes in a professional and timely manner
- Completion of bank reconciliation account and e-commerce accounts on a monthly basis
- Produce accounts receivable reports
- Posting of monthly re-charge and prepare list of accruals each month
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- It would be nice if you have a degree within a relevant subject, however great experience within a Credit Controller role will be more important
- You will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft office - expert Excel experience
- Highly detailed person with outstanding ability to prioritise time and workload
- You will be a number loving person with strong numerical ability
- A confident communicator at all levels and able to build strong working relationships