Senior Project Manager
Inspiring successful decisions
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: West London
We're looking for an astute Senior Project Manager with a background in market research, specifically panels, to lead on shaping and implementing projects required to ensure Kantar Worldpanel remains GDPR-compliant as well as lead business critical panel and data quality development projects; someone who is experienced and credible, but who can also apply "best for us" approaches (not always simply a question of applying the next steps of a formal methodology) providing the necessary leadership & delivery skills to get the job done and make a real difference from day one. The successful candidate will:
- Lead and manage assigned projects through the full project lifecycle
- Lead planning and implementation of designated projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables with stakeholders
- Produce robust project initiation documentation
- Management of change to project baselines
- Lead project team and steering group meetings
- Assess, document and prioritise commercial and operational risks
- Monitor and report progress to all stakeholder groups
- Coordination and oversight of supplier activities
- Lead the shaping and implementation of projects to ensure GDPR compliance in the UK and support the global roll-out
- Provide consultancy and expertise to support the business to correctly respond to and manage GDPR-related questions as a member of the UK Operations GDPR Advisory Group
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers' behaviour. We help our clients turn purchase behaviour into competitive
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years' experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others.
- Demonstrable experience of shaping and delivering complex multi-regional compliance projects, including GDPR, in a continuous panel, market research environment.
- Strong leadership, project ownership and management skills
- Educated to degree level (2:2 or above) or equivalent project experience
- Hold a recognised project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMI Project Management Professional)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to engage people at all levels of the business
- Comfortable running project planning and progress meetings/workshops
- Experience of working with formal procedures. In particular agreeing project initiation documentation
- Understanding of process improvement and lean techniques
- Experience of business analysis & requirement gathering
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Evidence of having succeeded within changing commercial environments
- In-depth knowledge of GDPR and its application within the market research industry, specifically panels.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that's out of the ordinary, please click to apply.