Accounts Payable - immediate start!
Our client based in Richmond are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable assistant to join their team asap!
This is a great opportunity for an immediate start, based in beautiful offices in an excellent Richmond location.
The role will include:
- Bank Reconciliations for UK
- Processing stock invoices and Purchase Order matching
- Chasing outstanding internal approvals to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Matching internal approvals to invoices and filing away ready for payment
- Filing away of weekly payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements Managing the UK Accounts Payable inbox and post
- Helping to manage the UK Accounts Payable inbox and post
- Liaising with suppliers to chase for missing invoices and to resolve any issues
- Assisting with processing and conducting a monthly payment run for staff expense claims
Person/ experience required
- AAT or ACCA qualification and experience within an Accounts Payable position
- Someone who is naturally numerical and logical in thinking, a notable problem solver.
- Ability to work at pace with high volumes and maintain accuracy
- A natural collaborator and a clear communicator, working well with both finance and non-finance individuals across different teams
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to pick things up quickly, great use of initiative and a passion & eagerness to learn and do more.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.