Support Worker - Lee-on-the-Solent
We are looking for Support Workers in Lee-on-the-Solent to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. You will support a gentleman living in his own home who lives a very active life. He loves music, going swimming and likes to use the hot tubs. He also enjoys listening to live music and going on holiday. He has a lovely holiday home in Cornwall which he loves going to.
He does require support with moving and handling.
Shift patterns can vary throughout the week, including alternate weekends and sleep Ins. You will be lone working but given shadow shifts when you start along with all the relevant training.
Having a full drivers licence is essential for this position.
For further information, please contact Donna on or Glenn on .
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.