A well established Pensions Consultancy are looking for a number of Self Invested Personal Pensions Administrators to join their expanding Stirling office.
You must have experience in Pensions Administration to be considered for this role. Ideally in DC or SIPP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of a portfolio of SSASs or SIPPs
- To meet and exceed on customer expectations whilst maintaining department service standards
- Demonstrating ownership over all queries and issues raised
- Ensuring fee management principles adhered to
- Attending client meetings as and when required
- Organised methodical & logical approach to Portfolio Management and Problem Solving
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, holiday, pension and other additional company benefits.
Please quote when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.