Royalties Accountant Global Media Business London
Royalties Accountant | Global Media Business | London
Harmonic are proud to be recruiting for a world-renowned Media Production business. They are looking for a Royalties Accountant to join the team which deals with payments to clients. You will be based from their modern offices in Central London, working alongside a friendly and sociable team.
As the Royalties Accountant you will be responsible for processing payments for those who have contributed to the productions. You will have a central role in liaising with those in other departments, such as Production and Legal. This broad position also includes communication with external stakeholders, such as Talent Agencies.
This position reports into the Payment Supervisor, who has a great track record of training and guiding junior members of staff. This is a great opportunity to combine knowledge of both royalties and finance, gaining exposure to the fundamental financial elements of Media Production.
- Performing Payment Runs
- Responsibility for Account Reconciliations
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Legal, Production, Sales)
- Deal with queries from Artist Management Agencies, Music Collection societies etc.
- Make payments to other contributors of productions
- Ad-hoc tasks
What we need to see (essential):
- Experience working with Royalties (TV, Film, Music or Publishing)
- Or, past experience within finance or royalties in Media Production
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly numerate
- Background in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Strong Excel skills
What we'd like to see (bonus):
- Knowledge of union agreements
- TV/Film/Media Production Finance experience
Salary: GBP28,000 - GBP35,000
Bonuses: Industry Perks!
If this is something of interest, please get in touch at or give me a call on
Follow us on