7 days left
- Full Time
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to support our expanding Facilities team. The position is offered on a full time basis at our offices in Stoke-on-Trent.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, and working alongside an existing Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for the control of stock and stores administration in our warehouse/maintenance facility.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- ·Monitoring stock levels and reordering when minimum levels are reached.
- Maintaining the stock control system to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained.
- Raising purchase requisitions as required.
- Receiving and unloading deliveries, and loading into the warehouse pallet racking and storage bins.
- Ensuring timely picking and issuing of materials as required.
- Ensuring the stores area is kept clean and tidy.
- Liaising with Facilities team members to ensure sufficient stock is available for planned and reactive work.
- Collecting materials from suppliers as required.
- Delivering/collecting goods to properties as required.
Candidates will have a flexible approach to working and be able to follow safe working practices. You will have the ability to meet tight deadlines and work effectively as part of a team or on your own.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate and an experienced user of stock control systems. Previous experience working in a warehouse and stores environment is essential, and the successful applicant will possess a valid FLT/reach truck license as well as a valid driving license.
Excellent communication skills are also required.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th August 2019.
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter by clicking apply below quoting the Position Reference FC0819S.
Apply for Facilities Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly