This exceptional consultancy are a leading executive search firm specialising in cross-sector hires across consumer businesses.
They work on a retained basis for some huge names such as John Lewis, British Gas, The AA, Selfridges and L'Oreal, typically placing candidates at Director level or above in commercial functions (Marketing, Trading, Data, Digital etc.)
As well as the core executive search function of the business we also offer market research, executive coaching and executive assessment services to new and existing clients.
They are driven by the enthusiasm and intelligence of their staff, and are a close knit, collaborative, friendly and hardworking team.
They're very proud of their company values and culture. They plan company socials such as our annual tennis tournament and want everyone to feel valued and motivated.
Besides working at a leading search firm in Victoria, they have lots of other benefits such as birthday celebrations, Friday drinks and 25 days annual holiday to name a few.
This is a permanent role with a starting salary of GBP26,000 - GBP27,000 with an 18 month personal progression plan. (very exciting high earning career path)
- Understanding and selling roles to top-target candidates, learning about their situation and maintaining a regular dialogue with those candidates involved in the process
- Building lasting relationships with candidates to gain in-depth knowledge of industry specialisms and ensure a positive experience and reinforce the company's reputation
- Helping to build relationships with clients throughout the search process, from receiving the brief through to delivering the shortlist and managing the hire of the preferred candidate
- Responsible for maintaining the database, ensuring that all staff consistently update changes to candidate information
- Using mapping, the database and LinkedIn to conduct meticulous research and identify candidates with profiles suited to a particular role specification
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring research work is undertaken thoroughly and pursuing relevant avenues as they arise
- Contacting as many top targets as possible on a given shortlist and utilising those conversations to develop understanding of companies and individuals relevant to a search
- Playing an active role in client meetings to build rapport
- Preparing documents for client meeting, ensuring research is completed to a high standard and presented consistently
- Providing clients with articulate presentations giving an insight into candidate character, competencies and capabilities
- Communicating internally on ways to develop a particular search or the general functions of the business
- Maintaining relationships with actively looking candidates to ensure HM is aware of candidates and roles 'on the market'
- Assisting in candidate interviews, analysing competencies and assessing suitability
- Ensuring the target objectives are consistently hit; typical measures are the number of relevant candidates booked into interview and number of calls made during a search process
What are the key candidate requirements for the role?
The ideal candidate for this position will be a recent graduate with commercial orientation as well as wider business interest and acumen looking to develop their professional career within a corporate and rewarding environment. The role most suits those with a strong academic background and a broad skill set in terms of having the aptitude to research and manage information in an organised manner along with a desire to use interpersonal soft skills and a high self motivation with a desire to progress through the organisation
What are the perks of working for this company?
This is an excellent opportunity to work in the heart of London with a successful company, offering a rewarding graduate package and excellent career development opportunities.