Business Development Manager
Project and Business Development Manager
Lowe & Fletcher UK
As part of the Lowe & Fletcher Group which employs over 1,000 people worldwide, we are a long-term family business designing and manufacturing innovative, bespoke and well-engineered locking systems for a wide range of industrial applications. Based in Wednesbury in the West Midlands we are also the Group’s centre of excellence for electronic locking products.
To support our exciting growth plans we wish to appoint a Projects and Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Sales and help deliver challenging strategic and commercial targets.
This is an exciting post for an enthusiastic and passionate individual. You will need to be ready for a challenge and keen to turn your hand to many different tasks within the sales department. The successful candidate will need to be an effective communicator at a senior level both in the UK and at our overseas divisions. Targets and performance indicators will be based on new business growth and achievement of identified strategic tasks.
- To research, identify and convert new customers and markets (UK and export)
- To educate strategic customers on products and services (UK and export)
- To maintain awareness of competitors’ position in the marketplace
- To manage web-based enquiries, statistics and activity logging
- To help facilitate and managing live orders through the business
- To receive and manage product enquiries
- To conduct marketing, database and sales analysis
- To conduct market research
- To help arrange UK and overseas trade exhibitions
- To assist with new product launches and branding
- Educated to Degree, HNC or equivalent
- Significant hands-on experience in a challenging sales / commercial role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- A desire to learn new skills
- Results focused with the ability to work to deadlines
- Proficient with computers and standard software packages
Remuneration and benefits
A competitive salary, company car, contributory pension scheme and the chance to grow and develop your long-term career as part of a dynamic, successful team.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly