Credit Controller - Maternity Cover
My client based in Barnet is looking for a Credit Controller to cover a materntiy leave.
Principle responsibilities of the Credit Controller
- Managing the collection of debt across the company and working with the other Credit Controller to ensure this process is professional, efficient and effective.
- Ensuring payments from customers are made on time.
- Negotiating repayment plans if and when necessary.
- Handling account queries.
- Processing reconciliations and allocations.
- Identifying and escalating any potential difficulties on payment collection.
- Undertaking monthly reporting.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and characteristics:
- Proven experience as a credit controller - ideally at least 2-3 years' experience within a similar role
- Is able to work to targets and deadlines
- Is able to prioritise and has a proven track record of effective time management
- Has good attention to detail
- Possesses diplomacy and excellent communication skills
- Will have the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Works well within a team
- IT literate- Strong Excel Pivot tables and Vlook ups