£25,000-£30,000 (dependent on experience / qualification)
Required as soon as possible.
Basic 25 hours per week.
Increase to full time hours might become appropriate.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working and talented lead for our small business team. The role is a stimulating mix for a person ambitious for our company, involving finance, purchasing, relationships and buildings.
Please see the attached the application pack for further details.
Closing Date: Monday 9th September 2019 - noon
- Small and friendly team
- Full induction from experienced member of staff
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays with increases after 5 years of employment
- Opportunity for future career developments
- Flexible working options
The selected candidate will:
Lead and Manage:
- financial administration, general administration, purchasing, facilities health and safety systems, HR administration
Purpose of Job:
- The Company Business Manager is Supply Point’s leading staff professional and works as part of the small Senior Leadership Team to assist the Director with the operational running of the Company to ensure it meets it’s legal, regulatory and key performance indicator aims.
- The Company Business Manager promotes the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the Company and strategically ensures the most effective use of resources in support of the Company’s vision as set by the Director.
- The Company Business Manager is responsible for Financial Resource Management, Administrative Management, Human Resource Management, Facility Management and Health & Safety Management.
- Due to the seniority of this role, it may require flexibility with hours worked to ensure that the Company’s needs are met
- Previous substantive management experience within different aspects of business management e.g. finance, purchasing or HR.
- Be able to work autonomously and show evident self-drive / initiative
- Have fast and efficient IT skills, with the ability to pick up new systems swiftly
- Demonstrate the ability to organise & prioritise workload
- Work as a strong, supportive member of our team
A current driving license is required for this post.
This post is advertised as 25 hours per week; a working pattern would be agreed between both parties, however a flexible approach is required. There might be scope to increase this post to full time hours.
Recruiter: Supply Point Ltd
Location: Cheadle, Stockport
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 pa
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 25 hours per week basic
Please click apply to send CV