Job Title...Head Chef Position for a luxury 4 star hotel close to the city centre.
My Client is a large Hotel close to the Centre of Plymouth, which is perfectly placed for business or leisure, be it a family break, city getaway or a fun filled adventure in this cosmopolitan metropolis. Boasts contemporary and well-appointed bedrooms with big beds, the restaurant and lounge bar are all fresh produce menu's from local suppliers. All of the sights and attractions are within walking distance.
The restaurant has gained an excellent reputation. The food is presented in an informally relaxed manner is served all day, every day.
• Permanent Full Time position - Head Chef
• All fresh produce from local suppliers
• Parking & Free Wi Fi - Meals on Duty
• Straight shifts pattern
• Salary £28,000 - £29,000 Annual + Company Perks & Training KPI's
• Small Hotel Chain
• Easily commutable to the city centre
Working as a Head Chef - Lead the team in an extremely busy Hotel environment, supporting the General Manager in daily operations ensuring smooth service is delivered throughout the Food outlets in the Hotel - Restaurant / Conference & Banqueting / Room Service & Bar Snacks.
The Restaurant has developed an enviable reputation for style, ambience and culinary excellence since it opened. The menu provides a varied and irresistible range of modern cuisine, all served with style.
As a Head Chef you will need to have come from a Hotel background or fast paced fresh produce large restaurant. Worked previously in a busy operation and be eager to give that extra mile. You need to have a passion for food with a creative flair, and the drive to exceed to all customer expectations.
• Previous experience as a Head Chef level is essential
• Rosetted Restaurant knowledge would be preferable
• Hotel previous employment
• Ability to both self motivate and motivate others
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Ability to coach new staff when required
• Ability to meet & increase profit margins, exceeding current targets
How to Apply
Through the website.
If this sounds like your next new challenge, then please contact us today for an immediate interview.
Time4 Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is required for this vacancy