Ladies Garment Technologist
- A fantastic opportunity for a Ladieswear Garment Technologist to join an established and growing Fashion Brand and contract Supplier. You will work closely with the design, marketing and supply chain teams with responsibility for all technical aspects associated with multiproduct from first conception to final shipment stages.
- Working closely with design and product development teams to provide technical guidance regarding size specifications, fabric selection and garment construction.
- Develop fits and blocks for new ranges.
- Review of proto/design samples to ensure that they conform to size and design specifications.
- Organise and attend all fit meetings with customers.
- Prepare workbooks and other comments and ensure that all information is effectively communicated to offshore production teams within agreed critical path timescales.
- Manage all aspects of the sealing process critical path.
- Work closely with offshore production teams and factories to ensure they understand and achieve the technical standards required
- Prepare testing requirements schedules and manage testing report critical path.
- Work closely with offshore production teams to ensure that all production meet customers quality standards.
- Resolve quality assurance issues through effective communication with customers and offshore Production teams.
- Minimum of 2 years plus experience gained within a garment technologist/technical role in the fashion industry.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a multiproduct background.
- Strong understanding of garment construction and the manufacturing process as well as grading and fits.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organised with confident communication and administration skills and ability to manage
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency.We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.