Spanish speaking Research Analyst
Job Title: Spanish speaking Research Analyst
Salary: Between GBP25,000 and GBP32,000 depending on experience + benefits
Location: West London
This is a fantastic opportunity that will suit an individual passionate about qualitative and Quantitative Research. We are looking for an ambitious and bi-lingual person to join our London-based team. There are brilliant opportunities for career progression within the company and the possibility to be involved in other areas such as events and conferences. We are looking for motivated individuals able to work on their own and in small teams. You should have a good academic background, an understanding of research and analysis.
The appointed individual will need to be truly enthusiastic about Research and will have at least 2 years of experience in a Research position. Within others, your responsibilities will be:
- Connecting with industry specialists and conducting interviews, surveys, and questionnaires.
- Managing research projects and developing relationships with experts.
- Conducting quality telephone interviews on various industry topics.
- Tracking trends, analyzing data, gathering timely insights and uncovering new information across industries.
- Writing accurate reports about the projects that you would be involved in.
- Fluent in written and oral English and Spanish.
- Educated to Degree level at least.
- Excellent communication skills. Numerically capable and very strong writing abilities.
- Experience in Research and Data Analysis, either professional experience or through your education.
- Dedicated and with intellectual curiosity.
We advise applying only if your experience and skills match the requirements listed above. If you think that you are a suitable candidate, please email your CV to or contact .