Digital Marketing Analyst - Travel Industry
Digital Marketing Analyst - Travel
This innovative, leading specialist travel company are expanding their marketing team and have a brand new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Analyst to take responsibility for delivering campaign & customer analytics and insight. As Digital Marketing Analyst you will be using your experience to explore all aspects of customer data to drive marketing performance and make a real difference to overall results & conversion.
Digital Marketing Analyst - Role Responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing data sources.
- Provide data driven insight and recommendations.
- Using internal & external data from all marketing collateral: Analysis of customer data to understand customer behaviour & trends. Report & recommendation of changes, campaign ROI etc.
- Instigate & delivery of marketing performance reports.
- Ongoing review of marketing analytics technology for continuous improvement and opportunities.
- Management of CRM system, ensuring all business needs are met.
- Communication of relevant data to sales team to improve conversion.
- Ongoing monitoring and assessment of the customer journey, with identification of issues in order to recommend and implement changes to improve conversion rates.
Digital Marketing Analyst - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven practical experience in digital marketing analytics / CRM / database marketing.
- Strong working expertise with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience of managing, collating and analysis of CRM data.
- Excellent track record of providing actionable insight to inform marketing / customer journey decisions.
- Good overall knowledge of of web technologies and digital marketing.
- Experience of email distribution systems such as Sendgrid.
- Knowledge of Adwords.
- Highly analytical, creative problem solver, strategic thinker with the ability to translate complex data into action and measurable results.
- Ability to problem solve and communicate complex ideas.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload according to business demands and deadlines.
- Travel industry background desirable.
- Marketing degree or diploma preferred but not essential.
Digital Marketing Analyst - Additional Information:
- Salary GBP23k to GBP27k dependent on experience, plus bonus.
- Free car parking.
- Travel Opportunities
Please apply for the position of Digital Marketing Analyst online or email your cv to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit