Experienced in analysing raw data against contractual obligations and customer needs? Do you thrive in a busy environment with ever changing priorities? If so, then we may have the job for you as our highly esteemed client is currently looking for an experience Performance/Data Analyst to join their team.
- Monitoring and optimising the performance of company installations
- Drawing conclusions and producing management reports for customer benefit
- Preparing test data and recommending remedial actions to improve the performance of company installations
- Various other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate:
- Must be detail focused and analytical with experience in a similar role
- Must have their own transport due to the company location
- Must be highly competent in Word and Excel
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy